Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Charity Update

I'm very grateful for all the support and generosity from friends, family, and colleagues. It's amazing how quickly we've raised 10% of the targeted donation amount of $25K. I get an email alert after each donation, and there were moments when my blackberry would not stop vibrating from all the alerts. Thank you, I truly appreciate everyone's help.

After the SEA Games in Thailand, I will be traveling to Manila to again visit the charity. I will also work on securing a corporate sponsor to match the donations raised. Winning a gold medal in Thailand will help attract sponsorships. Therefore, I'm hopeful my best will earn us the gold.

Also, I want to assure everyone that 100% of your donation will be used to help the poor, hungry, and homeless children of the Philippines. I will directly be involved to make
sure that we all can be a force of good and help make a difference.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: