Wednesday, July 29, 2009

AVC Keirin Finals 2009


It definitely wasn't ideal spending 2 days in Disneyland before the big AVC track meet. But, I'm a father before anything else, so I enjoyed running around with Payton and Aria. We had a blast. Btw, I tried renting a motorized scooter reserve for disabled people so I wouldn't walk around too much, but the kids refused to have me do that. "Not right!" says Payton. Oh well.

But I knew I would feel much better after having rocktape applied all over my lower back, legs, and even face (big stach). Honestly, the pain in my lower back dissappeared and my legs felt supple again . Plus, I had my new speed weapon - fast forward wheelset (disk + 5 spoke). These wheels are the best wheels I've ridden. All things considered, I'm pretty happy with the performance especially against such a world class field.

1 comment:

Dusty Downs said...

that was RAD!
great riding Steve!